Bob has thirty years of experience buying, selling, financing, building, growing, integrating and re-organizing businesses, both domestically and abroad, for organizations such as Goldman Sachs & Co. and Prudential Financial. Bob is currently:
- The Executive Director of the South Florida Technology Alliance, an organization whose mission is to promote the growth, success and awareness of the South Florida technology community.
- The Founder + Producer of SUP-X®: The StartUp Expo, the largest early-stage conference in the state of Florida. SUP-X is hosted annually at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center.
- The founder and producer of SUP-X® Radio, a series of podcasts devoted to startup and early stage entrepreneurship, angel and VC investing and small businesses in general.
- A partner with Fairfax Intel, a Charlotte based managed analytics firm, with responsibility for marketing and business development.
- CEO of Trident Global, LLC, a Miami-based advisory firm that specializes in the growth and enhancement of early stage and lower middle market companies.
Bob is a board member emeritus of the Gold Coast Venture Capital Association and a proud member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance. Bob is a graduate of Washington and Lee University and he received his MBA from The George Washington University. Additionally, he has completed The Wharton School’s Mergers and Acquisitions Program and the Center for Creative Leadership’s Leadership Development Program.